I’m really not sure how it is that time passes so quickly, but here it is: the middle of March already.
A few key points about the last two months:
1. We finished Whole30 without a trace of cheating! All in all, I enjoyed the program a lot, and I lost 11.2 lbs that month, in addition to 3 inches off my waist and hips, and an inch off my arms (I worked out five days a week, for the record).
2. I immediately went back to Keto (post a bingey-weekend celebrating my little brother’s 21st birthday) after Whole30. Whole30 was a good experience, but Keto has my heart.
3. I’m down almost 30 lbs since Christmas. Woohoo! Here’s a comparison photo from a few weeks ago:
4. I’m in a size 14 pant again!
5. I promise I’m going to try to be better about actively blogging, buuuuut. Follow me on IG if you don’t want to miss pictures of cheeseburgers, cats, and Fitbit fitness logs 😁
How are you? How is 2016 going so far? Gimme the deets!